Thursday, April 18, 2013

See, I TOLD YOU SO ;)

So, in case I was unclear in my last post, sometimes I just don't have a clue what is going on (usually not for a lack of trying). Like anyone who has been a parent for longer than about 3 years, I have learned to fake it pretty well when I am faced with common, everyday questions or tasks that I should know about but just don't.

That being said, somehow I didn't catch the fact that I was posting to a blog that I "closed out" at the birth of our daughter. I was too distracted by the "shiny" new app that I found that would allow me to blog from my iPad. In fact, it was a small miracle I remembered the login information to this blog at all. I shudder to think what I would have used as the login credentials for the newer blog. Ugh.

At any rate, this will be the next "last" post to this blog. Until the next time I am forced to fake it again, and am distracted by who-knows-what shiny object. In the meantime, you can check out my ramblings at the blog entitled "Their2Dads". Don't ask me how to get there or where to find it. Clearly I can barely manage my own day-to-day existence, let alone the needs and wants of a husband and two children. Don't be lazy. Find it yourself. And if you get there before me, leave the light on. It might just be shiny enough to spur my memory.

No comments: