Friday, November 30, 2007

Shout outs...

To Mamma Cindy:

I'm thrilled you enjoyed the comments, but please, no tears! As a computer teacher, I can say that any form of water near your "old machine" might actually be "bad" for it...which, I say selfishly, would be bad for me because you wouldn't be able to post any new material for me to read!!! (ha ha)... I tip my hat to you (using my LEFT hand, of course!)...

To Mommy Kalisekmet:

A new artist I am pleased to "meet", a fellow Reisling fan, and, most importantly, the first person I have ever met to use the word "nascent" in a sentence...I even had to look it up!!!!!! NICE!!!

To "Ohmommy":

As life gets "busier", keep that Syrah on hand! Thoust will undoubtedly find much comfort in thy glass *grin*

Happy Holidays - you ladies rock!

3 comments:

OHmommy said...

I do, I do.

Cheers!

Cindy Breninger said...

hehe, about Kailsmet(Not sure how to spell), I call her my human encyclopedia because she is extremely smart-about everything, but in a humble way. But, she does tend to throw her big brain around and use big words and confuse me! Damn big words. I don't think she has a tv, which makes her no fun as we can't discuss American Idol, you know, the important things in life! hehe Take care, love the blog! :)
Cindy
www.adayinthelifeofcindy.blogspot.com

Cindy Breninger said...

P.S. I just added you to my list of favorite blogs! :)
Cindy