Thursday, December 20, 2007

Perfect Timing

Season's Greetings, everyone.

School let out Friday afternoon....two weeks off....and I woke up today with the flu. What can I say...perfect timing.

Anyway, as soon as I am feeling better, I will be able to give my writing more attention. I have a few new blogs I want to go check out (Suesun and Jo-N), some new topic ideas, and I am very excited to have been "tagged" to answer some questions (Thanks, BusyDad!). I promise to get to it all as soon as I can write without hallucinating. (ha ha).

In the meantime, take care, and I wish you all the very best!

His2Dads

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, it would have been fun to see somebody meme-ing under the influence of NyQuil. Glad you're back in action though!

JustADad said...

Are you kidding? With as hectic as my life is, I sometimes wonder if NyQuil would have a taming effect!
Ha ha...Thanks, BusyDad...As always, you rock!